Terms and conditions
User: the owner of the apartments of Finca La Vida Loca
Counterparty: guests who enter into a rental agreement with Finca La Vida Loca.
The owner of the Finca La Vida Loca can be replaced by a (temporary) representative.
- The apartment is described on the website fincalavidaloca.com. This website has been compiled with the utmost care, but there may be differences between the text and / or photos presented on the website and the current situation in and around the apartments at the time of the visit by the guest(s). No rights can be derived from such differences.
- The minimum stay in an apartment is 2 nights.
- The apartments are accessible 24 hours a day. The apartments each have their own entrance
- It is forbidden to let third parties use the apartments. Visitors are not allowed to stay in the apartments without the users consent and not without an additional payment.
- The apartment must be in a clean condition before departure. Before start
a recording state is created by the user. If the room
departure differs from the recording state in such a way that the user can use the extra
to charge replacement or cleaning costs to the other party.
- Garbage must be deposited in the designated container.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Smoking is allowed outside.
- The swimming pool is not heated and can not be used in the winter months.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Barbecuing is not permitted on the private terrace.
- Consuming your own drinks and food is not allowed in public areas.
- Check in is from 3 pm until 11 pm at the latest. Check-out is possible until 11:00 at the latest. These times can be adjusted after mutual consultation.
- The other party can park the car on the existing parking spaces on the site. Parking is at your own risk.
- All risks relating to accommodation in or around the apartments, including in or around the swimming pool, are at the expense of the other party.
- Damage or loss of (un) movable property that are owned by the user are reported and must be reimbursed to the user
- The other party must follow the instructions of the user.
- After 23.00 you should not cause any noise nuisance both inside and outside your apartment.
- The user can deny and / or refuse access to the apartment complex in case of inappropriate behavior with immediate effect, without further notice and reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The rates include water, VAT, bed linen, towels and final cleaning.
- When booking apartment El Gecko Grande for less than 3 days 40, – euro final cleaning is due.
- The rates do not include the costs of a cancellation and / or travel insurance and / or other costs.
- Rates of the apartments are always without obligation and are subject to interim changes.
- All entries on the website Finca La Vida Loca are deemed to have been provided in good faith and are always subject to interim adjustments. Finca La Vida Loca is not subject to obvious errors on its website.
- Offers never apply in combination with other offers.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
- On our site you can indicate a preference for the desired accommodation (s).
- After receiving your reservation request, we will contact you within 24 hours.
- Is / are the accommodation (s) available you will receive a confirmation and your reservation is definitive.
- If a written reservation has been made and a deposit of 50% has been made (to be paid within 7 days after reservation., (100% for 2 nights stay) and this has been confirmed by Finca La Vida Loca, the reservation came into being.
- After a reservation has been confirmed via an affiliated external party, a rental agreement has also been concluded.
No additional reservation fees will be charged.
- Remaining accommodation costs must be paid on arrival at the accommodation.
- Payments are made by bank transfer, credit card payment is not possible.
- If canceled less than 3 months prior to the reported arrival date, the already prepaid amount will not be returned.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to Finca La Vida Loca via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The other party is always entitled to submit his grievances by means of a complaint to Finca La Vida Loca. This person must always handle a complaint adequately and with due speed, so that the complaint is dealt with according to standards of reasonableness and fairness.
- In case of force majeure, both permanent and temporary, the Finca La Vida Loca is entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part or suspend it temporarily, without the guest being entitled to claim fulfillment and / or compensation. Force majeure includes but is not limited to: danger of war, war, uprising, molestation, strikes, boycott, disturbances in the energy circuit, in traffic or transport, government measures, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters and furthermore all circumstances, exceptional weather conditions the death of one of the owners or immediate family members, including full or partial fulfillment of the agreement in reasonableness and fairness, can not be demanded from Finca La Vida Loca.
- Finca La Vida Loca can not be held liable for damage suffered by the other party or third parties as a result of the stay in the accommodation.
- Finca La Vida Loca is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation such as breakdowns and breakdowns of electricity and water supplies and technical installations, construction work and / or roadworks not or unavoidably announced in the vicinity of the apartment complex.
- Finca La Vida Loca can only be held liable for damage caused by the gross negligence or negligence of the aforementioned.
- Finca La Vida Loca is a Adults Only accommodation.
- Should such a problem arise, this is always limited to direct damage and any form of consequential damage is excluded. In addition, the liability of the Finca La Vida Loca is limited to the maximum amount that the insurer of Finca La Vida Loca will pay in such a case.
- Finca La Vida Loca will treat all personal data provided or known to it confidentially and will not make them freely available to third parties.